Aksharabhyasam is one of the 16 sanskaras to be performed, in which when the baby attains age two years and above will be initiated to write the first letter for the first time to get the blessings from Matha Saraswati and Lord Ganesh by performing the Aksharabhyasam pooja to start their schooling life successfully.
Key Insights :
- Baby writes for the first time with Lord's blessing.
- It helps the baby to grow healthy and strong.
- Performed on any auspicious day after the child attains 2.5 yrs of age.
- Mantras are chanted for the baby's well-being.
Our Promise :
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High-quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.